About Me

My photo
Chennai, TamilNadu, India

Tuesday 19 April 2016

InstaGram

Once upon a Time on 19-04-2014 there was lady named Cherritha who wants to know “what her images worth” so she thought of being in social networks, but all those reviews were somewhat boring and for images alone there was none applications. But one fine day after she found an application known as “InstaGram” and she posted her First image on 03-05-2014 and was eagerly waiting that InstaGram would give her tons of hearts. To her Disappointment that day ended with only 2 Followers and 12 Likes.

But the same Lady on 19-04-2016 as per data shows in Instagram have more than 9200 followers and 72000 Likes and still it’s counting.

My Intention on this blog is just updating my mind of using InstaGram and how it transformed of being LIKED/HATED/LOVED for my Images. Lessons are taught in this world by someone, somehow and somewhere and this site too have many lessons in built for me (may be for all)  

Love of Me: InstaGram is about loving yourself, your heritage, your skills and your body also about survival and having the freedom to be who you are. It’s about self improvement and waking up to a new reality and started making my/your own world.
           InstaGram is a way of satisfy my hungry soul for beauty
Instant Thinker(s): The only thing matter’s is InstaGram is the photo and which format could be more interesting and effective. Filters can make wonders if the picture is brutally good. 
                             If the shoe fits InstaGram it
Patience: I spend more time in my initial days of my InstaGram page to keep track of Likes, Followers and Comments. Bet you that’s not easy to make people do all we wanted. But must keep updating images and also shootouts made some effective way of getting all those. Once you get noticed you don’t need to be in any screen like famous people and a river of LiFoCo follows. 
                              Patience is the art of hoping
Attitude: It’s a strangely magical place frequented by. I am Lady of Quality and that got me Quantities too. Stop bending to the demands of social pressure at the expense of your uniqueness. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love people but in order for me get my attitude flow I have to be by myself.
          What separates the best from the rest comes down to attitude
Networks:  So are we still friends?? Because I saw you don’t follow me on InstaGram. This question arises each day from each friend to me and if someone follows you without any follow back request that’s lovelier being as friend. Now I don't need GPS to get back home because i have at-least a friend in each city to take care of me and locate me anywhere across the globe. Be more selective in the people whom you follow always
Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too 
Reality: When i created my Instagram page nearly two years ago, 1000 Likes&Followers seemed like a distant dream. Now, i crossed all those dream in reality continue to strive to improve my Instagram page— helping you experience my page through images and connect with others through shared passions. Those InstaGram filters make your images look nice but you need to know that can’t put a filter in life
Instagram Page is not a place you reach out it’s a place you Create
Naughty: Images of me some (few) are seductive because I am not really showing things in an easy way. A Healthy Flirt is always entertained from my side but that doesn’t mean I am easy to crack. Heard about this term “Cryptography” and
                 I am one of the Lady of Human Cryptography 
Fame: InstaGram is just like a little introduction in a broader public. If you are lucky enough to have that thought then sure got to use it. It’s about the attraction of pictures you create in a window of seconds duration which is so hard but once that’s done none can stop you getting into limelight.
               Seeing what others don’t have keeps me awake to all the good things I have
Crooks: Hating/Loving me doesn’t make you pretty. But the feedback in a most negative way gives nothing than a loss of a good lady friend. Mind your letters always because it’s what your character is judged. Such comments make me think about them as “AssHoles” and already I have one which results in blocking them off right away.
    Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows  
Confession: My true Final Lesson/Confession/Note about using InstaGram is

          This account pushes me to publish images I wouldn’t usually show. 

Pleasing Info for me when finished this blog: Got 5 Followers and 32 Likes. Yipee Miles To Go. Smiles Around 

Thanks & RegardsCherritha Ramesh  

7 comments:

  1. Nice words.. After reading i guess its one step closer to knowing you better.. Keep it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering at this point on how I reached your profile on Instagram. To be honest I've no idea since I was browsing through randomly at the wee hours of the morning where in I woke up from a dream, or was it a nightmare. I don't remember that as well sadly. Whatever it was, this morning I woke up and I had your profile in the open. When I went through I liked the way your attitude shined through the wordings in some of the pictures, going up I saw the link to this blog and read your update on Instagram and this impressed me and now you've earned yourself another follower. It's inspired me to keep going with uploading more pics on Instagram without worrying about followers and likes as what is supposed to happen will happen eventually, if not right away. Keep up the great work Mam and have a great day. Now let me go click a few likes in your insta for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I'm Nithin and that's What's going to show up on Instagram. :)

      Delete
  3. This is great to show up what u truly love on a larger platform. Massive respect to you lady with a beautiful heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respected Ma'm, its not once upon a time, u were and always will be respected for the kind of positivity you spread around:)
    Please keep writing more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Respected Ma'm, its not once upon a time, u were and always will be respected for the kind of positivity you spread around:)
    Please keep writing more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a candid way of expressing your emotions. I'm thoroughly impressed. More power to you woman. Connect if you can. Love ❤

    ReplyDelete